Tips When Booking An Appointment.
- Make sure we are in your area that day, do not book a day that we are in another town.
- Two appointment times and days may change
- Your appointment will be confirmed by the groomer within 24 hours of booking.
- Make sure to be honest about dogs breed, weight, and hair length.
Rules With Mobile Grooming.
- You must confirm your appointment by 7 AM the day of or your appointment will be canceled. We do send out reminder text the day before.
- For your first appointment you must be home to give and receive your pup. After your first appointment we can do a lock & key visit if notified.
- We only wait 10 minutes at your house, but we text, knock, and may call you when we arrive. If no one replies, open the door, etc. it will be a no show first offense is a warning, second is $25, and third is a 50% deposit before booking.
- If you leave and we are done grooming we will wait up to ten minutes for you to receive your dog. After ten minutes we will change a sitting fee of $10 for every 10 minutes.
- All invoice have to be paid with in 48 hours after billing. after 48 hours their will be a fee added on for late payment.